URGENT – Re: Club Permit Renewals.

As the restrictions grow for COVID-19, there has been some confusing messages from Vic Roads.  The latest information is that they remain open to handle Club Permit payments, BUT you should follow the procedure below:-

  • The process for Club Permit Renewals is now:
    When you receive your renewal, post it to the Club’s post box along with your completed Vehicle Condition Declaration and a return envelope  to “Club Permit, PO Box 296, Geelong, VIC 3220”. Please do not decide to visit Lawrie to get your renewal signed – It must be sent by the post.
  • Your Club Permit will be signed and retuned by post.
  • The authorised Club Permit renewal should then either be posted to VIC Roads, along with a cheque for payment to: VicRoads, GPO Box 1644, MELBOURNE, VIC  3001 or you can visit their offices.

VIC Roads generally sends out renewal notices 6 to 8 weeks prior to their renewal date, so there is plenty of time to complete this process, but to avoid the stress of having your Club Permit expire, please start this process as soon as you receive your renewal.


Lawrie Ulph
Club Permit Office

Club Permit Application Documents